Advanced Questioning Techniques
Get the skills you need today to improve your future sales results.
This ISM endorsed course includes an interactive sales simulation to help you embed the learning instantly into your role. Learn at your own pace - on your mobile, tablet or computer.
Are you managing large accounts, high value deals or high potential prospects? Advanced questioning skills are essential to your success.
Do you have full control of the conversation with customers, and a strong understanding of their needs? After this course, you will. You’ll know the best questions to ask, and when to ask them, in order to generate business, build customer confidence and demonstrate the value of your relationship.
Advanced Questioning Techniques equips you to uncover, clarify and agree the needs and issues of your customers and prospects. A proven, structured approach will help you:
- Explore the opportunities and challenges your customers face, then identify the solution that would best meet their needs
- Establish a consistent method for managing high value, complex sales cycles
- Develop a broad and deep understanding of business needs and drivers, especially where multiple decision makers are involved
- Build the confidence to elegantly manage conversations from the shop floor to the boardroom
£79.00 ex VAT
Who is this course for?
This practical course is designed for people who want to improve their sales performance. It is ideally suited to those who are already in a sales role. Usually established salespeople, account managers, business owners and new business developers who operate in a B2B selling environment take this course.
What will you gain from this course?
The biggest benefit you will get from this course is increased and sustainable sales.
You’ll learn an approach that brings you:
- Increases in conversion rates
- Successful new business development
- Business growth in existing relationships
- Fewer objections to manage
- Improved relationships and customer retention
- A deep understanding of business needs
This powerful approach helps you structure conversations to:
- Uncover which issues are really important to your customers
- Identify hidden opportunities
- Develop an effective personal style that decision-makers will value
What will your organisation gain from this course?
- Improved profitability and sustainable sales improvement
- Efficiently managed sales cycles
- Lower cost of sale
- A reputation as a ‘go to’ company
- Motivated salespeople and loyal customers
- Greater sales opportunities
|6 interactive modules that can be completed when it suits you|
|Advanced Questioning Techniques sales simulation|
|Certificate of completion|
|A personal record - a summary of content and details of your input and answers to tasks and quizzes. A great coaching aid once you have completed the course!|
|Flexibility - you can pause or resume at any time|
Module 1 - Course Introduction
Find out what this course is all about.
Module 2 – Advanced Questions: The Purpose
What are advanced questions and when should they be used?
Module 3 – The Needs Analysis
Discover the areas in which you should ask questions.
Module 4 – Converting Opportunities into Needs
The four stages of asking advanced questions.
Module 5 – The RAIN Model
A powerful questioning model to uncover real issues and agree customer needs.
Module 6 - Sales Simulation: Advanced Questioning Techniques
Test your new skills in a challenging sales simulation.
Once you have completed the course you will have the chance to practise your new skills in TLSA’s Advanced Questioning Techniques sales simulation. In this virtual environment, you will play the role of an account manager managing a sales opportunity.
Your challenge will be to plan and implement a meeting with three senior decision-makers. The objective is to ask advanced questions to understand their needs and identify other potential opportunities. If you get it right, you will do business! If you don’t, you’ll miss out.
You will face several situations where you must make decisions based on advanced questioning techniques. Naturally, once made, your decisions cannot be changed!
You will see your progress as the story unfolds. When you have finished the simulation, a scorecard will provide you with:
- Your personal results in key skill areas
- Specific feedback on each decision you make. This feedback will help you plan how to implement the skills of asking advanced questions in your personal role
The simulation is an enjoyable, interactive experience that ensures you are ready to immediately use your new tactics on your prospects and customers.
You can play Advanced Questioning Techniques using Google Chrome on a Windows platform or Safari if you are using an Apple Mac, tablet or mobile.