Leading the Team
This 3 day programme is for first and second line managers. It can be tailored to have a general management, sales or marketing theme.
Leading the Team gives leaders the tools to improve team performance, including:
- Leadership Diagnostics: understanding the emotional and attitudinal factors that drive each member of the team
- Leadership Styles
- Operational Efficiency
- Performance Coaching
- Planning and implementing a coaching programme
- Creating Team Meetings that stimulate and motivate
- Professional One-to-One Meetings
- Motivating the team
Leading the Team helps new and established managers create a personal strategy to:
- Grow as managers
- Improve performance of the team and individuals
- Begin the journey from manager to leader
The programme is based on case study, scenario-based business simulation, syndicate, personal exercises and a follow-up project completed in-role.
This is an Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) endorsed programme.
We are an Institute of Leadership and Management recognised training centre.