Get the skills you need today to improve your future sales results.
This ISM endorsed course includes an interactive sales simulation to help you embed the learning instantly into your role. Learn at your own pace - on your mobile, tablet or computer.
Are you confident handling customer objections, or do you find yourself stalling? Objections are unavoidable, but losing the sale is not.
After this course, you’ll be ready for anything. You will master the techniques used by top sales experts to manage different types of objections, smoothly overcome them and close more sales.
You’ll discover how to:
- Use the right strategy to handle different types of objections
- Implement the powerful and proven APAC 4-step process to professionally manage each objection and win the confidence of buyers to move forward
- Anticipate potential objections, turn them into benefits and reduce buyer resistance
- Answer objections in a style that gives your customer the confidence to move forward
- Plan how you will manage the objections you face in your role
£79.00 ex VAT
Who is this course for?
This practical course is for anyone who knows they would close more sales if they could handle objections better. It is ideally suited to those who are already in a sales role. People who usually benefit from this course include sales professionals, account managers, business owners and senior executives.
What will you gain from this course?
The greatest personal benefit you’ll get from this course is improved performance. You’ll use new, proven skills and methods to immediately start closing more sales. These skills include:
- Objection handling techniques that work for any service or product
- Probing to establish the real reason behind an objection. To resolve the problem you need to understand the real reasons beneath it
- Using proven techniques such as ‘Just Suppose’, ‘Feel Felt Found’ and ‘About Face’ to provide professional answers to objections
- Maintaining a calm and professional demeanour when customers raise objections
- Maintaining momentum when an objection results in a follow-up meeting
- Building the process using your own methods and terminology
- Answering objections driven by belief, value and price
- Positivity and recognising why objections are good news
What will your organisation gain from this course?
- Increased sales revenue from new and existing customers
- Objection handling experience that sales people can share
- Professional sales people who have the skills and confidence to manage sales objections
- Skilled and motivated people who will value the investment in them
- More sales closed, often with an increase in order value
|6 interactive modules that can be completed when it suits you|
|Overcoming Objections sales simulation|
|Certificate of completion|
|A personal record - a summary of content and details of your input and answers to tasks and quizzes. A great coaching aid once you have completed the course!|
|Flexibility - you can pause or resume at any time|
Module 1 – Course Introduction:
Find out what this course is all about.
Module 2 – Understanding Objections:
What is an objection?
Module 3 – Types of Objection:
Identify the type of objection you are dealing with.
Module 4 – Answering Objections – The APAC Model:
A four step process to help you understand, answer and overcome objections.
Module 5 – Pre-Empting Objections:
Use this powerful skill to deal with objections in advance and turn them into benefits.
Module 6 - Sales Simulation: Overcoming Objections:
Test your new skills in a challenging sales simulation.
Once you have completed the course you have the chance to put your new skills into practice with TLSA’s Overcoming Objections sales simulation.
In this virtual environment, you will become a sales person who must handle objections that come thick and fast from different clients. To win the sale, you have to overcome different types of objections.
You will see your progress as the story unfolds and when you have finished the simulation, a scorecard will provide you with:
- Your personal results in key skill areas
- Specific feedback on each decision you make. This feedback will help you plan how to implement new objection-handling skills in your personal role
The simulation is an engaging, rewarding experience that ensures you are ready to put your new skills into action with your own prospects and customers.
You can play Overcoming Objections using Google Chrome on a Windows platform or Safari if you are using an Apple Mac, tablet or mobile.