This 2 day programme is for leaders and managers at all levels who want to help people become outstanding performers, exceed ‘norm’ performance levels and turn under-performers around.
In order to improve the performance of their people, participants will gain a deep understanding of:
- The Qualities of the Performance Coach
- How to successfully deliver Performance Coaching
- Performance Coaching Skills
- How to plan a Performance Coaching programme
- How to manage Emotion and Resistance
The Performance Coaching programme features practical projects in which participants address the Performance Coaching scenarios they face in their personal roles.
The option is available to use role play actors; a challenging experience that improves learning, creates intensity and reality and consolidates new learning.
To discover how Performance Coaching can benefit your managers and leaders:
We are an Institute of Leadership and Management recognised training centre.