Presentation Skills Training
This two day programme is designed for business leaders, relationship managers, account managers and sales professionals.
The Presentation Skills training programme upskills participants with:
- A structure to create high impact presentations based on audience needs
- Persuasive communication skills
- The ability to manage audience emotion and body language
- Techniques to deal with customer questions
We will work with you to develop a Presentation Skills programme that:
- Develops your sales people to communicate clearly and gain agreement from major clients
- Ensures all presentations that your sales people deliver are of a high quality and representative your brand accurately
- Builds your people's confidence in delivering engaging presentations
This is a practical programme where participants work on live business cases and sharpen their presentation skills within the group, gaining expert feedback in a 'safe space'.
Accreditation is available for this programme.
"From the outset you were hugely impressive... your desire to ask questions and understand exactly who we are as a business is exactly what we needed." - Guy Hayward, Chief Executive, Goodman Masson.
Based on live business issues, a Presentation Skills programme will cover:
- Presentation Structure: a four step approach that is designed to help participants create presentations that are engaging, easy to listen to and persuasive
- Visual Aids: how to use and create high impact visual aids. This covers PowerPoint to flip charts
- Practical Projects: the opportunity to deliver and revise presentations based on course content and feedback
- Video: participants are recorded twice in the programme and leave with two DVD recordings that clearly demonstrate progress made in the programme
The Presentation Skills programme is based on a two-stage structure:
- Pre-Work: participants are tasked to prepare a presentation based on a live business case.
- Two-day workshop where participants initially deliver the presentation prepared as pre-work. This is developed and perfected over the two days using the programme content.
Regardless of industry this is a programme that needs little customisation. It has produced outstanding results for clients in industries that include financial services, capital goods, property and media.
Participants in the programme will leave with:
- The confidence to create and deliver high impact, persuasive business presentations
- An understanding of how to manage the emotions and body language of the audience
- Professional techniques to deal with customer questions from the audience
- The personal confidence to deliver outstanding business presentations
Blended learning that features:
- A 100% focus on meeting your needs
- Facilitators who are highly skilled presenters
- Proven experience in helping clients create presentations that deliver business results
- A passion for quality, TLSA is an ISO9001 certified company