The Psychology of Selling
Designed for high performing sales people, Psychology of Selling provides participants with soft skills that create a unique competitive advantage. After all, 84% of purchasing decisions are based on emotion and not logic.
This is a three-day programme where participants will understand buying psychology, how to use NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) to influence customers and communicate in a way that appeals to the emotions of customers.
After the programme, participants will be able to:
- Break through self-limiting barriers and beliefs
- Define and achieve business and personal goals
- Deliver outstanding sales results
- Use body language to build client relationships
"I was so apprehensive about coming on this course but can honestly say it has been the most useful in 18 years in the bank. Thank you for your help and enthusiasm. I have thoroughly enjoyed it." - Relationship Manager (Anon), Corporate Bank.
The Psychology of Selling programme is 100% focused on the time sales people spend with customers. Participants learn how to:
- Understand and manage the personal image they create with customers
- Communicate in a way that appeals to the emotions of the customer
- Use NLP to influence communication
- Manage emotion in the sales process
- Deal with the personal blockers that inhibit performance
- Create a self-analysis through which they define goals and action plans that deliver outstanding performance. The art of turning the impossible into the possible!
- Close major business deals
Psychology of Selling is the perfect programme for account managers and sales people that want to add a winning edge to their performance.
The Psychology of Selling programme is based on a three stage structure:
- Pre-Course Work: participants are assigned a project based on one of their own accounts.
- Workshop: a three day workshop that involves presentation, role play, team and individual assignments.
- Accreditation: six weeks after the workshop participants attend an accreditation event at which they present to your Senior Executives, a TLSA specialist and their peers how they have implemented the workshop content. Presentations are based on an assigned brief against which participants must achieve a specific score to earn the accreditation.
Regardless of industry this is a training programme that needs little customisation. It has produced outstanding results for clients in industries that include financial services, capital goods, property and media.
Participants who successfully complete the Psychology of Selling programme will develop:
- The confidence to manage and win high value business cases
- An understanding of how to better manage the relationship between customers and themselves
- The skills to create and present compelling business propositions that lead customers to buy
A personal winning edge that delivers outstanding business results.
Blended learning that features:
- A 100% focus on meeting your needs
- Our facilitators have helped hundreds of participants achieve outstanding business results from the Psychology of Selling programme
- Accreditation, measure the business results your people achieve through the accreditation process
- A passion for quality, TLSA is an ISO9001 certified company