Telesales training is an asset to any business. Whether you're operating out of a call centre, telesales office or just have a couple of people on the phones, we can create a tailored training programme that suits your business objectives.
We provide telesales training programmes for:
- Taking Inbound Calls: Taking incoming sales calls from customers, understanding needs, providing solutions, upselling and cross-selling other products and services
- Outbound Calling: A proactive approach to telesales. Making outbound calls to new and existing customers to generate leads, make sales presentations and close sales
- Telephone Account Management: Providing customers with a complete account management service using the telephone and web
If you are thinking of creating a new team, or developing an existing team, let us know how you want your team to operate and we can make it become a reality.
A telesales skills programme would be structured to meet your business needs and is likely to include:
A training workshop or workshops featuring:
- Pre-course work
- Practical tasks
- Case study
- Role plays based on scenarios taken from your business
- Role play actors
- Post workshop projects to embed and activate learning
- TLSA's unique business simulations
- Accreditation to give participants a real sense of achievement
The most basic outcomes of our telesales training programme are:
- Delivery of sales objectives
- Improved sales performance
- Improved customer retention, development and acquisition
- Motivated, high performing sales people
However, additional outcomes will be achieved according to the objectives that we set with you.
Blended learning that features:
- Account Directors and trainers with proven track records in all forms of telesales
- Expertise on profiling and assessing your people
- A track record, proven with major corporates to SMEs
Call us today on 0345 600 1556.